Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've just gotta say...

And really, this isn't for the menfolk, especially my dad. Although considering the amount of emotional distress he has caused me over the years, perhaps it is only fair. And Joel doesn't count because he a)has already recognized it, and b)approves. So here it is - despite the back pain and throbbing feet and expanding (well, I was going to say waistline, but I realize it extends to just about everywhere), I've gotta say that one supreme benefit to pregnancy is that I am very pleased with what my chest is doing. Now, this isn't necessarily readily apparent to everyone (which is just as well) due to the expanding everything else. But I've got to say that as I cram myself into my sports bra, I am proud to look down to behold the cleavage that greets me. It's a beautiful thing. Like Haley's comet. But maybe (slightly) more often. It's only going to visit me three times in my lifetime, and while it's here I'm going to ooh and ahh as it so richly deserves. I could go on and on, but I shall choose just to remember these things and ponder them in my heart. Which is behind my awesome rack.

0 comments: