Friday, November 7, 2008

On this day of joy and gladness

In honor of Laura, and that we don't have any school today, we are having a pajama day at our house. I think it is a fitting tribute to the girl who can change from day-wear to comfy-pants at superhero speed, no phone booth needed. And while it won't arrive on your birthday, expect something delicious to show up in the next few days from your adoring nieces and nephew.


(I'm not exactly sure why Dono seems almost accusatory at the end there, but that's Donovan for you. Gemma, as always, looks unimpressed.)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh man, that is too adorable. Happy Birthday, Laura!! I love how Gemma is just looking back and forth like, "What the heck are you guys doing??"

laura said...

Hee! I love Dono's furrowed brow. Thank you, my bebes! This is even better than a box full of puppies.