Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This is interesting

Laura commented that the pictures of Gemma maybe looked a bit like her. So I got out the baby book my mom compiled for me and as I was flipping through the pages, I saw this:


That's Allison next to me (I'm 3 there - obviously already on the path to awesome hair days) and as I looked at the picture I was struck by two things: 1) Gemma looks a lot like Allison (and maybe Laura - but I couldn't find any pictures of her at this age). 2) Donovan looks a lot like me. Interesting. And here I thought the kids all looked just like Joel (at least that's what everyone says). That's not to say they don't look like Joel. But it is to say that maybe my kids got more than just my hair. Victory. I think.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I thought she looked familiar...

The picture isn't showing up, but I think I know which one you're referring to, and hooray! Maybe this means we *are* related, since haircolor certainly didn't work in my favor.

Tell Gemma I'm sorry if she takes after me in other ways--she'll be 2 before she has any real hair.

laura said...

Oh wow, Dono DOES look like you. And maybe we can get Moom to weigh in on this Gemma thing? But I agree, she does resemble Ballison in that picture.

Christina said...

You had that hair at 3?!!! WOW!!! I think I had little blonde wisps of frizz...