Thursday, August 20, 2009

another side note

I'm at Costco, picking up tampons for hygiene kits for a service project, and I am brought up short as I notice the giant box of Tampax has the phrase, "Smoother, Softer Skin!" Eyes half-squinting, brow furrowed, head slightly tilting, I can feel the frown of confusion beginning to form on my face. I...never really thought about it. As I stand there, pondering on the needs of my skin (facial moisturizer, check! body butter for my arms/legs, check!), I see that the "Smoother, Softer Skin!" is actually referring to a free moisturizing razor included in the box.

Well. Yes. That certainly makes more sense.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL. I'm glad you cleared that up.

Nataluscious said...

The next time I see someone with super soft skin I'm going to ask them what tampon they are using.

Laurie said...

Ummmmmmmm.....