Sunday, January 3, 2010

throat of fire

It has been a long time since I've had strep throat, but according to the PA, not only did Ainsleigh and I test positive for it when we headed to Urgent Care, we have "raging" strep. Is there such thing as "whispering" strep? I submit to you that there is not. Just varying degrees of torture. When she pronounced our sentence, I sighed relief, after worrying that I had just blown $80 in copays on a virus. Not so! Ainsleigh and I are both hoping that tomorrow brings some relief from the razorblades-in-the-throat feeling, the fevers and the general body aches. In the meantime, we are letting Joel take care of us and trying to survive Donovan doing the same. Take your vitamin C and stay healthy people. This is not my ideal way of starting off 2010.

3 comments:

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I'm so sorry! I hate being sick. If it makes you feel better I am currently experiencing some sinus thing I caught from Will. I am pretty sure my left eye is about to pop out of my face.

Lisa said...

Man, I am a strep pro. I know how you feel. Get better.

laura said...

Eeeek. I haven't had strep since I was a teenager. Sorry you guys are sick! That blows.