Friday, October 12, 2012

When Becca got married.

My baby sister got married over the weekend. I don't know if I've ever seen a more beautiful bride. Becca was gorgeous and Austin was studly. It was over too soon, but boy oh boy was it fun while it lasted. We are sorry to have missed seeing so many people, but our days were packed! Some highlights, in no particular order:

1. Alpine slide and coaster with Gemma squealing for joy in my lap the whole way down.
2. Weird Winchester-mystery-like house where every room was a step up or step down, light switches in one bathroom controlled lights in another, and hand-painted cherubs with too-life-like faces were painted on the pitched ceiling of one bathroom/laundry room. And this was the house we stayed in.
3. BYU chocolate milk. End of story.
4. My dad, educating me on "gangnam style" at the football game and my mom, busting out said style at the wedding.
5. Being with family.
6. How awesome my kids are at driving for long stretches of time.
7. Visiting cousins I haven't seen in a while, and cousins I have.
8. Late night sleep-deprived-induced giggling.
9. Coconut shrimp and whatever those sliders were at La Caille. And that salmon.
10. Beating Jeff at liar's dice.

Oh there are a lot more. And that last one might be a cheap shot, but Jeff probably won't read this, so I'm sticking with it. Let's go to just some of the pictures Joel took:
Rehearsal:






Wedding Day:












...happily ever after. I mean, come on - any marriage that starts with a trip to Harry Potter World is kind of awesome.

0 comments: